Orange County Pool Builders
Do you dream of enjoying a beautiful pool or spa in your own home?
Infinity Pools is your one-stop, full-service partner to make those dreams a reality! We have designed and construction custom swimming pools for many satisfied customers throughout Orange County and nearby Los Angeles County — maybe even some of your neighbors.
Custom Swimming Pool Construction
Just make one call to our offices, and we will gladly set up a convenient, no-obligation appointment to meet with you and, together, we will design the pool or spa of your dreams.
We can then add waterfalls, slides, special water jets and build anything you want around your custom swimming pool — a BBQ island, pool decking, swim-up bar, etc. We can even refer you to an excellent landscaping service for those finishing touches.
We specialize in Pebble Tec, Pebble Sheen, Beadcrete, wireless remote controls, LED Lighting, Water/Fire Features, salt water pool systems, grottos and slides.
We offer a one-year warranty on all workmanship and standard manufacturer’s warranties on all equipment.
Infinity Pools featured vendors include: Pentair, Hayward, Jandy, Goldline, Pebble Tec, Pebble Sheen, Hydrazo, and Beadcrete.
We pride ourselves in providing the best, highest quality and “green” energy-efficient equipment. From Pentair and Hayward to Jandy and Goldline, Infinity Pools offers only the best for your pool and spa.
Below are listed the typical steps to getting your pool or spa project built.
- Consultation – We will show you pictures of possible options and, once we have an idea of what size and style pool you desire, we will evaluate your back yard to see how we will make it work.
- Design – Once we have dimensions of your property, we use a CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) program to draw up your site plan.
- Pull Permits – Infinity Pools will secure all the necessary permits. You, the homeowner, do not need to get involved.
- Pool Layout – On the day of excavation, the perimeter of the pool is spray-painted on the ground, showing the footprint of the proposed pool.
- Excavation – For pools, it usually takes one or two days, depending on access to the back yard and the amount of demo required.
- Plumbing and Electrical Runs – All the necessary fittings and installed and inspected.
- Steel – Rebar which is custom formed to the shape of your pool and gives it’s initial structure.
- Gunite – a pneumatically applied concrete mixture which creates the shell of the pool
- Coping – installed around the perimeter of the pool and is available in various materials, colors, and styles such as pre-cast, flagstone, brick, and pour-in-place.
- Tile – is used on the waterline, or could be used in place of plaster in entire pool, or on raised bond beams
- Equipment – equipment will be chosen to suite your specific needs
- Decks – We will help you make a selection among the many options available, including regular or natural gray concrete, colored concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, and natural stone.
- Plaster – there are many different surfaces available when it comes to plaster. We will provide samples for you to look at.
- Fill with water and enjoy!
Learn more about Infinity Pools at Google +!